I ordered comfortis because it was cheaper than most places. Got conformation and they took my money but no order. Not returned one call or update at all.I got a order process email and then nuthing at all. So not happy wish I would of read the reviews first.

The customer service sucks and they are making a fortune on not filling orders not just mine. Lesson learned will do better to check out future web sites before I order.

Sad but my dog needed the meds and now I'm gonna pay more and my poor dog had to wait.

Had an Experience with Comfortis?

Comments

Unless you're buying Comfortis from your vet - you're not dealing with them. They only sell to vets so it sounds like you should be pissed at a web company who shouldn't be selling in the first place.

Natural Chemistry - Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco vetco nightmare Vetco Clinics "I am a current Petco employer and now a very unhappy and saddened former vetco customer. I work Monday through Friday and since the vet clinic is on Sunday evening..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more